NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
Phoenix Health and Safety is a NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner # 614.
CTSafe Center is in partnership with Phoenix Health and Safety to deliver NEBOSH courses in Vietnam.
Why NEBOSH National General?
The 1st reason: The NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (NGC) provides a broad understanding of health & safety issues and is an essential qualification for anyone working in or wanting to work in safety & health anywhere in the world.
The 2nd reason: The NEBOSH Certificate is highly respected by employers worldwide and is an essential first step for those wanting a long and successful career in HSE. The NEBOSH NGC enables you to apply for many different health and safety jobs, such as Health & Safety Officer, Advisor, Superintendent, etc in almost any industry.
The 3rd reason: Professional body recognition
- Meeting the academic requirements for Technical Membership of IOSH (TechIOSH)
- Being entitled to Associate Membership of the IIRSM (AIIRSM)
The qualification is:
- Relevant to every workplace
- Ideal for managers, supervisors, or anybody with health and safety management responsibilities
- Perfect for those embarking on a health and safety career
- Effectively manage health and safety.
- Identify and control common workplace hazards.
- Measure if you’ve been successful.
- Understand the UK’s legal requirements.
- Confidently carry out risk assessments.
- Develop and implement a detailed action plan.
- Manage and minimise workplace risks.
- Support and develop your company’s health and safety culture.
Unit NG1: Management of Health and Safety
- Element 1 Why we should manage workplace health and safety.
- Element 2How health and safety management systems work and what they look like.
- Element 3Managing risk — understanding people and processes.
- Element 4 Health and safety monitoring and measuring.
Unit NG2: Risk Assessment
- Element 5 Physical and psychological health.
- Element 6 Musculoskeletal health.
- Element 7 Chemical and biological agents.
- Element 8 General workplace issues.
- Element 9 Work equipment.
- Element 10
- Element 11
- You are provided with login information to our online learning platform and course materials
- You can contact our tutors via skype, zoom or viber etc thorough the learning with us to further support if any.
How long does the NEBOSH International General Certificate take?
- Online learning = 113 hours
There are two assessments for this course:
- Unit NG1 – An Open Book Exam at your home. Candidate have 24 hours to complete and exam and submit it online.
- Unit NG2 – A practical risk assessment carried out in the workplace to demonstrate the knowledge.
Examination dates (2022-2023)
NG1 – Open book exam
- 08 February 2023
- 05 April 2023
- 07 June 2023
- 09 August 2023
- 04 October 2023
- 06 December 2023
NG2 – practical assessment
- 24 March 2023
- 23 June 2023
- 22 September 2023
- 15 December 2023
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 113 hours
- Skill level HSE practitioners
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes